Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
φ97mm/ W115mm/ D97mm/ H30mm/
A microwave oven heats or cooks food very quickly using short electromagnetic waves, namely, microwaves. In most cases, the microwaves heat the water content of the food. However, in some cases, the microwaves concentrate on the carbonized (burnt) parts of the food, causing the temperature to rise higher than the other parts. For example, the microwaves concentrated on the carbonized (burnt) parts of stir-fried vegetables can create a large temperature difference in /on the tableware item, which may cause breakage. In addition to water content, oil content is also heated. The oil has a higher boiling point than the water, so it heats up at a higher temperature, creating a very large temperature difference between the parts that contain oil and the parts that do not, which can cause breakage.
・Never soak hot tableware in water or place it on the cold kitchen counter. Avoid rapidly heating frozen foods or putting [the cold tableware just taken out of the refrigerator] in the microwave. A rapid change in temperature will lead to “crazing” (chaps) or breakage.
※The products with gold or silver paintings, or applied with particular glazes are not microwave safe. We put a “Do Not Microwave” sticker on those items, so please confirm it.
※Accessories etc., made of other materials are excluded from microwave safe items.
Not Oven Safe
As for the products without the "Not Dishwasher Safe" stickers, please make sure to use them keeping the below matters in mind.
※If tableware items collide each other in the dishwasher, they will get broken.
※Most ceramic items absorb water. Even if the surface looks dry, there may still be some water in the tableware, which may cause your tableware to get moldy or smelly. So, please take it out of the dishwasher immediately after use, and dry thoroughly in a place where it can be exposed to the outside air.